Have you recently moved to San Francisco and need to find a new dog walker?
Have you tried dog walking companies in the past and not had the experience you were hoping for?
Have your tried to use an on-demand type of service that fell short of meeting basic instructions?
There are so many choices when it comes to picking a company that fits your specific needs. We have compiled a list of things to look for and questions to ask – just for you!
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you carry insurance? If so, what type of policies are in place?
- Do you have a team of walkers?
- Are your walkers employees or independent contractors?
- How will I know when walks are taking place?
- Is your business registered with the City and County of San Francisco?
- What happens if the walker gets injured inside my home?
- What happens if my walker gets sick or asks for time off?
- Where do you walk dogs?
- How do I schedule visits?
- How will I know how long each walk lasted?
- Do you send daily updates of how each walk went?
- How many dogs are in each group?
- How do I communicate with my walker?
- Do you walk on-leash or off-leash?
- Have you been trained in Pet First Aid and Pet CPR?
- How are the dogs transported to different destinations?
- Can I schedule walks last minute or on weekends?
- Are you open on holidays?
- What are the requirements to walk my dog?
These types of questions will allow you to see what company best fit your needs and will open the dialogue in getting to know each company that you interview. Feel free to contact Sniff and Go by emailing us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to answer any and all of these questions for you!