SF Puppy Prep Members Deal
Congrats on your Enrollment with SF Puppy Prep!
Temporary pricing valid through 4/30/21
Rate = $50 per AM Pet Taxi
Pick up from home between 7:00AM and 8:00AM
Drop off at school between 7:30AM and 8:30AM
Rate = $35 per PM Pet Taxi
Pick up from school between 2:00PM and 3:00PM
Drop off at home between 2:30PM and 3:30PM
We have been working with SF Puppy Prep since 2016. We are honored to offer a pet taxi service to and from these amazing puppy schools. The process of picking up and dropping off puppies can be tons of fun❤️! But there is also a lot of responsibility that goes into the logistics of making sure it’s done within a positive and safe environment.
A typical PM routine for us includes:
– Drop off, back at your home, happens between 2:30pm and 3:30pm for SF Puppy Prep
– Use of a safe, clean, and reliable vehicle
– Maximum of two-three puppies per taxi (strict limits in place to ensure no puppy is left unattended at any time during the drop off process)
Once back home after school:
We get specific instructions for the drop off routine
Give the puppies up to five minutes to potty before being secured in their holding place*
Refresh water bowls
Give treat toy (if requested)
Are you Insured?
We carry general liability insurance, are bonded, carry commercial auto insurance, and workers compensation. We are a team of employees (not independent contractors) that must successfully pass a criminal background check, go through 40 hours of training, pass a veterinarian taught Pet First Aid and Pet CPR course, and then continue ongoing education through a professional behavioralist and trainer based system that covers all topics of dog and cat care. Sniff and Go LLC is registered with the City and County of San Francisco since 2009 – Business Registration #1012621.
How does scheduling work?
All services come with an online scheduling system that confirms service requests are ready to go. This system also is helpful should you decide to continue services after puppy school – we offer both daily dog walks and cat sitting. After completing a service, you are sent a summary of events along with photos of our day.
– SFPP does not allow travel carriers to be left at school unless you are a Sniff and Go client. When dropping off your puppy in the morning, please let SFPP know Sniff and Go will be picking up your puppy in the afternoon, they will place your carrier to the side for the afternoon service.
– Please label your carriers with your puppy’s first and last name so we know which carrier belongs to you.
– If you prefer for your puppy to have a treat toy of some sort inside the carrier with them, that can be left in their carrier with instructions to do so.
– Please place one or two potty pads inside the bottom of your travel carrier, in case of accidents.
– Due to vehicle size limits, carriers should be no larger than 18″ x 11″ x 11″ (standard air travel carrier size)
– Puppies larger than 15lbs and/or if they require a larger crate size than 18″ x 11″ x 11″, we can use a harness and dog seat belt combo. You would need to provide the harness, we can provide the dog seat belts.
We can provide five-minute puppy potty breaks before returning back home. This helps us avoid accidents in the afternoon.
If your pup does not go within five minutes and they keep having accidents, we can discuss a custom option for you! If they relieve themselves right away, we then continue the drop off process.
Puppy Visits and Beyond
Sniff and Go is primarily a private daily dog walking. We are able to offer pet taxi services because we work as a team to help simplify your daily routine and because we have all the insurance policies in place to do so. Should you need midday visits (for example your puppy needing to stay home from school, you are looking for weekend help, you are looking for daily walks after school is complete) we would be happy to help!
AM Pet Taxis: Varied
PM Pet Taxis: Please leave two sets of keys inside your pet’s carrier for first day use. If you only have one set available, we can use a lockbox on site or discuss other options. Keys are then anonymously labeled so they can’t be traced back to your home.
How do you accept payments?
Payments are set up and processed through our online scheduling system.
What are your rates?
AM Pet Taxi = $50/trip
PM Pet Taxi = $35/trip
Do I get a SF Puppy Prep Pet Taxi Discount?
Both AM and PM Pet Taxi services have been discounted by over 20% for SF Puppy Prep clients!
What are your health procedures?
For every AM pet taxi service, we will be asking you a few health check questions regarding your puppy.
If your puppy is showing signs of illness while we are still at your home, we will call SFPP for a second opinion before leaving your location. Your service rate will be discounted by 25% if we are unable to take your puppy to school, due to an illness.
If we get to school and SFPP notices signs of sickness, we will by default take your puppy back home. You will be charged for same-day drop off service of $45 in addition to the AM taxi service.
If your puppy is sick, SFPPs policy on getting back into school is 48 hours symptom-free, or they will also accept a note from the vet clearing them to go back to school. There are some rare cases where they will still not accept a puppy who has been cleared by a vet, this is primarily if the puppy still has very thick green discharge coming from their nose.
If you know your puppy is not feeling well, please let us know, no later than 6:00 AM the morning of the requested service, for a cancellation with all charges removed.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for general cancellations.
Other questions? Please email: hello@SniffAndGo.com